InsideOut Coaching is a one-day program that offers a different way of looking at coaching. It provides a practical and proven process for coaching others to improve and sustain enhanced performance.
In this workshop you will learn concepts and practices that will help you and others uncover your innate ability to respond to the performance pressures of today.
The goals of the workshop are to:
- Explore ways to improve performance in yourself and others
- Apply a process that will help you make decisions faster – and in the direction you want to go
- Use a simple coaching process that:
- Compliments current skills
- Involves the subject matter expert in the decision making process
- Treats others with respect and dignity
- Moves people to action
- Move the process to practice and apply it to real situations
What do you get out of it?
Think about how much time you spend each day solving other people’s problems – especially those that they can solve themselves. Think about the last time you had to confront a difficult issue, and/or a challenging employee. How much time, energy and effort did it take? What was the impact on the rest of your team? What didn’t you get accomplished? How might the performance of your team be impacted if team members could coach themselves, perform to the best of their ability, and resolve their own issues?
What you will learn will lead to…
- Focused action
- Breakthrough performance
- Reduced interference that can block performance
- Achievement of meaningful goals
- More personal satisfaction and less stress
Upcoming Courses - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER