Welcome to Yale Mail Service
We are dedicated to the timely and eﬃcient delivery of interdepartmental correspondence and an uninterrupted ﬂow of mail between the Yale community and the U. S. Postal Service. Yale Mail Service has been delivering mail to the Yale Community for almost a century. Here is a little of our history.
Call us if you need help:
- 344 Winchester Ave., New Haven, CT
- Mike Madera, Mail Service Manager, 203 436-5324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wanda Irizarry, Mail Service Senior Adm, 203-436-4592 email@example.com.
- Mail Service Fax - 203-436-4594
- Customer Service, 203-432-5157
- Mario Cariello, 203 785-5884 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerald Apuzzo, Jr., 203 785-4682 email@example.com
Yale Student Receiving Center - NEW LOCATION AS OF 8/11//2017
- 250 Church Street, Lower Level. The Yale Student Receiving Center will open for business on August 21, 2017. This center is only for undergraduate students.
- Beatrice Morton, 203 432-3766 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Saturday 8 - Noon