Expense Management

Contact Information: 

Travel Advance Request

Advances are issued only to cover out-of-pocket expenses that cannot be paid for by other preferred methods. Advances will not be issued to pay for airline tickets or other expenses that can be direct-billed to the University (see Procedure 3301 PR.01 Making Arrangements for University-Related Travel). Small-dollar out-of-pocket expenses can be reimbursed from petty cash funds. Therefore, advances should not be necessary in most cases.

If cash or traveler’s checks are requested: