Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Hotel Safety Tips
Detective Kevin Coffey is an expert in travel safety and has trained America’s business travelers for over 10 years. Here are some of his hotel safety tips:
- Before your trip copy all credit cards, airline tickets, passports and important documents, front and back.
- Keep a close eye on your luggage, purse, etc when checking in.
- When registering, sign only your last name and first initial. Don’t use titles or degrees. Makes it harder to determine gender, marital status or profession.
- Don’t leave your credit card lying on the check-in counter while you complete your registration. Also make sure the credit card that is handed back to you by the hotel clerk is really yours.
- If you lose your key, ask for a new room or have the lock or electronic key card changed
You can find more of Detective Coffey’s hotel safety tips at kevincoffey.com.