Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
2019 Workplace Survey
Take the 2019 Workplace survey, between November 4 and November 24. The survey gives staff the opportunity to provide feedback to the university addressing areas including: commitment, communication, decision making, development, diversity, innovations, leadership, performance management, productivity, rewards, teamwork, and well-being.
- Discover what workplace issues for improvement are most important to staff members.
- Reach a survey participation rate of 80% or higher.
- Each department develops and implements action plans for areas identified for improvement within a unit.
- Gets everyone on the same page.
- Offers a chance to share opinions, ideas, and experiences regarding the health of the organization (Yale) and department.
- Provides insight into the experiences of staff overall (Yale), by department, and various demographics.
- Serves as a roadmap for institutional progress and a compass for institutional change.