Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Parking at Yale is limited. Permit prices are based on a sliding scale. On average, your parking permit fee covers only 65% of the cost to provide your parking space due to construction, financing, maintenance and enforcement costs.
Any parking permit issued by Yale University must be displayed. Should you drive another vehicle without a permit, it is your duty to inform the Parking Department.
All vehicles parked on University property must be registered, insured, and operable.
Rates, Permits, Applications and Regulations
- Visitor Parking
- Faculty and Staff Parking
- Student Parking
Prior to accessing Student Parking from off campus, you must log in to Yale’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) to create a secure connection between your computer/device and the Yale network.
Call or email CTrides to determine if there’s a more cost-effective & sustainable way for you to get to campus.
If you decide not to park on campus, or want to suspend your parking permit to use transit, you’ll receive:
- Savings on the cost of your monthly transit pass through pre-taxed payroll deduction—and the pass mailed directly to your home.
- A Guaranteed Ride Home for carpoolers in case of emergencies.
- Three free parking stays per month (if you purchase a monthly bus pass—1 free parking stay/month if you purchase a 10-ride pass).
- Six months to reclaim your current parking space if you don’t wish to continue with your transit commute.