All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
- Campus Security Authority
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Preparedness/Active Shooter video
- Sexual Misconduct Response Tips and Resources
- Public Safety Brochure
- Missing Student Notification Procedure
- New Haven Police Department
Information about the department and its programs and resources for the community.
- South Central Criminal Justice Administration
SCCJA home page; agency provides management support services to the 18 municipalities of South Central Connecticut; information on testing, training, regional coordination, and research.
- Yale Police Benevolent Association
The YPBA is an independent labor union that represents the sworn officers and detectives of the Yale University Police Department.
- Dixwell-Yale Community Learning Center
The DYCLC is a facility for residents of Dixwell and primarily focuses on youth through educational programming.