ID Requests and Forms

New ID Requests for Staff & Faculty

New faculty and staff should go to the ID Center on or after your start date to obtain your Yale ID Card.  You will need your NetID and be required to present one of the following forms of government-issued photo identification in order to obtain your ID Card:

  • Passport (USA or International)
  • Driver’s License (USA only)
  • State Issued (Non-driver) ID
  • US Military ID
  • INS ID (Green Card)

The name on your Yale University ID Card must match the government-issued identification.

New ID Request Form - Casuals, Temporary Staff, Visitors or Vendors
For a new or replacement Yale ID Card, please fill in this form and submit at either of the ID Centers.

New ID for Students

If you are a new incoming Yale University student, you will be requested to electronically submit a photo for use on your Yale University Student ID Card.  For full information on student ID Cards, visit this page.

Contractors-Vendors ID Request Form
Any vendor or contractor needing a Yale ID Card, please fill in this form and submit as instructed with OSHA acknowledgement.