All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Lost & Found
Lost & Found service locations:
- : Visit 103RTH or call 203-432-1420.
- : Visit 116C SML or call 203-432-1830.
- For any item lost in an area not listed above: Visit the Yale Security Central Alarm Station at 57 Lock Street or call 203-785-5555.
- For any items lost on the Yale shuttle: Call 203-281-5470 ext.106.
- Please note that items of value (wallets, credit cards, cash, etc.) are forwarded to the Yale Police Department for storage: Visit the Rose Center, 101 Ashmun Street, or call 203-432-4400.