Burglar Alarm User Instructions
Below are instructions on how to arm and disarm burglar alarm systems within the Yale community.
- Press Command Button
- Press blank button beneath Arm
- Enter your code number
- Press Yes to arm all areas authorized for your code number
- The display reads System On
- Press Command button until Arm Disarm appears
- Press the blank button beneath Disarm
- The keypad displays Enter Code: Enter your 4-digit security code and press Command. The keypad displays All? No Yes> Select Yes
- If all areas have been disarmed, the keypad next displays All Systems Off
To Reset After an Alarm:
- Keep pressing Command button until the keypad displays Arm Disarm
- Press the blank button under Disarm
- Enter your security code and press Command. The keypad displays All? No Yes
- Select Yes to automatically disarm all the areas authorized for your security code.
- If all areas have been disarmed, the keypad next displays All Systems Off.
For administrative assistance regarding your burglar alarm system, please call 203-432-6736 (2-OPEN).