Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Office of Sponsored Projects Newsletter Volume 2, Issue 4, now available
November 18, 2016
The most recent issue of the Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) Volume 2, Issue 4, is now available at OSP News 2016 Vol 2, Iss 4:
Please share with your faculty as applicable. This issue contains the following article(s):
- New NSF Proposal & Award Policies & Procedures Guide (NSF-17-1)
- NIH Makes Security Enhancements to its eRA Modules
- eRA Redesign of Section C in RPPR
- New eRA Commons Option for Prior Approval of Applications Requesting $500,000 or More in Direct Costs
- NIH Final Progress Report Format Changing to Final RPPR
- OSP Creates New IRES Record Deletion Request Web Form
- 2017 Introduction to Sponsored Projects Administration (Intro to SPA) Class Schedule in TMS
- OSP Staff Updates
Please forward comments to Tracy Coston, OSP Communications, email@example.com.