OSP Training: Financial Reporting and Closeout - January 19
January 10, 2017
The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) will hold a Financial Reporting and Closeout training on January 19, 2017. The Financial Reporting and Closeout training is geared towards administrators who are responsible for the financial reporting and closeout of sponsored awards.
If you’ve successfully completed the recommended prerequisites (Allocating Allowable Costs, Cost Transfer Principles, Principles of Effort Reporting, Direct Charging of F&A Type Costs on Sponsored Awards, Chart of Accounts, Understanding the PTAEO…, Research Compliance Principles for Administrators) and have not yet taken the Financial Reporting and Closeout training, we encourage you to register for the 1/19 Financial Reporting and Award Closeout class to learn more about:
- The roles and responsibilities of those involved with financial reporting
- The policies and procedures related to financial reporting and award closeout
- The financial reporting and closeout process cycle
In addition, OSP has posted the 2017 training schedule which can be viewed online:
Specific upcoming classes that may be of interest:
- IRES Proposal Development
- Introduction to Sponsored Projects
- Principles of Effort Reporting
- Clinical Trials Budgeting
Please feel free to contact us with your questions at email@example.com.