Delegations for Preparing Expense Reports and Spend Authorizations Have Been Extended

June 6, 2018

This past weekend, Workday Delegation End Dates for Expense Reports and Spend Authorizations were automatically extended to June 30, 2050 for about 95% of current delegations. As a result, Alternate Delegates were removed during this extension, but are not anticipated to affect functionality. No immediate action is required. End Dates for the remaining 5% of delegations will be extended by the end of the week. 

HCM Delegation End Dates, which are generally of temporary duration for covering absences, were not changed by the mass update.

Business Solutions plans to release a new role in the coming weeks which will enable departments to maintain delegation assignments for employees in their Cost Center Hierarchy for preparing Expense Reports and Spend Authorizations.