All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Updated Telephone Sets & Lines request form
November 1, 2018
The Telephone Sets & Lines request form was revised with the intention of better clarity for both requestors and with regard to the Chart of Accounts (COA) functionality.
- The Telephone Request types have been updated:
- Formerly - Add; now - Add a new line
- Formerly - Change; now - Change (Features, Charging Information, or Owner)
- Formerly - Move or delete; now Move a line to a new location
- Formerly - Delete; now Disconnect a line
- Project COA is no longer required unless the requester states that the new lines are part of a project.
- Monthly COA is now labeled COA; this is to avoid confusion by the phrase monthly COA being used for one-time charges (moves or changes).
- COA has been removed from the Disconnect a line option as it is not needed.