Register now for NERCOMP annual conference
January 24, 2019
Registration is now open for the upcoming NERCOMP annual conference, on March 18 — 20, in Providence, RI.
The NorthEast Regional Computing Program, Inc. (NERCOMP) is an association partner with EDUCAUSE and supports IT innovation and leadership in educational institutions across the Northeastern United States.
The NERCOMP Annual Conference plays a pivotal role in bringing together a community of higher education, library, and IT professionals to build expertise and share information on the latest issues in the field. This conference is the place to connect with peers, share successes (and struggles), and enhance our collective learning.
The program sessions will focus on these key topic areas:
- Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Audiovisual and IT Services: Support Models and Practices
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Libraries and Scholarship in the 21st Century
- Policy, Regulations, and Security
- Systems and Solutions
- Teaching and Learning
- Transforming the Student Experience
Individuals interested in attending can register online.