All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
April Staff Movement, New Hires, and Milestones
May 2, 2019
Congratulations to IT staff who recently celebrated a milestone, were hired, or moved to a new area this April.
- Joseph Steven Anastasio - 30 years
- Wei W Wang - 10 years
- Dave Logie - 5 years
- Nancy Braen - Systems Admin, Linux - Senior Linux Systems Administrator
- Donal Cheung - SASS LMS & Reproting - Technical Analyst
- Annabelle Halliday - Student Technology Collaborative - Student Technology Program Coordinator
- Christine Mongillo - Digital Accessibility - Digital Accessibility Coordinator
- Eric Scott Wazocha - Systems Admin, Windows - Windows Systems Engineer
- Jozef Megyola - moved from Software Engineering to School of Management - IT
- Harley Pretty - moved from Finance & Administration to Office of the Provost
Say hello or congratulate your colleagues using Yale’s digital greeting cards.