All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Staff movement, new hires, and milestones - July
August 8, 2019
Congratulations to IT staff who recently celebrated a milestone, were hired, or moved into a new area this July.
- Cheryl A Boeher - 25 years
- Daniel R Farricielli - 25 years
- Louis Ethan King - 10 years
- Michael Macary - 15 years
- Anthony Gilkes - IT Support Technician 2, Faculty & Staff Support
- Tyler Hamilton - IT Support Technician 2, Faculty & Staff Support, Distributed Support Provider, Team 3
- Alex Nye - Software Engineer, Facilities Information System
- Zac Putnam - IT Support Technician 1, Support Center, Help Desk Team 2
- Paul Villemaire - Software Engineer, Research Enterprise Operations
- Jack Voss - Senior Software Engineer, Advancement Technology, Software Engineering
- Christine A Costantino - moved to Program Management
- David Swanson - moved to Portfolio & Program Management
- Daniel James Tinari - moved to Faculty & Staff Support
- Marty R Wallace - moved to Data Center Engineering & Operations
Say hello or congratulate your colleagues using Yale’s digital greeting cards.