All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Ups and Downs — IT Highlights
September 19, 2019
ITS has rebuilt the Ups & Downs report in Microsoft SharePoint and re-branded it as IT Highlights. Please review the changes and cut-over schedule below.
Like its predecessor, any submissions to IT Highlights from the week prior will be sent to all IT staff and select IT partners on Mondays. All submitted highlights will be available on SharePoint. No Ups & Downs will be brought over from QuickBase. All IT managers can submit Highlights, and these can include anything considered newsworthy, successes, and/or challenges.
- Weekly emails, sent from the email address: email@example.com, will be distributed on Mondays.
- QuickBase will no longer store highlights - users will view and add all highlights to Microsoft SharePoint.
- Submission window is Monday - Sunday for the following Monday summary email.
- Ability to add highlights is limited to IT managers. Requests to add users should be made to the area’s Senior Leadership Team representative.
- ‘Projects’ are capital (or centrally funded) projects only and handled via a one-time load at the start of the fiscal year. Client Funded projects are excluded; enter related Highlights as Return-To-Service (RTS). If you do not see your project in the list, you may enter it as RTS.
Friday, September 20:
- Last day to submit Ups & Downs via QuickBase
Monday, September 23:
- Last QuickBase Ups & Downs weekly email sent
- All IT Managers should begin entering their Highlights in Microsoft SharePoint
Monday, September 30:
- First IT Highlights email sent to all IT Staff and select partners.
- Highlights entered between Monday, September 23 and Sunday, September 29 will be included.
Please see our IT Highlights knowledge article KB0024514 (requires login) for more information.