All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Become a NotesPlus member of Yale’s Greeting Card program
January 24, 2020
While sending and receiving Yale greeting cards doesn’t require it, becoming a NotesPlus member will allow you to access the following:
- Save steps when sending recognition - your name and email are automatically entered and there’s no need to answer a “captcha”.
- Schedule a delivery date for your note so that it’s received at just the right time.
- Set your weekly recognition goal. The Yale Greeting Card program will let you know when you meet your goal or send you a reminder.
- Organize and access your received and sent notes right from the website.
- Receive a weekly email of the recognition you received, sent, and your recognition goal progress.
If you’re not already a member, just click on the Join NotesPlus button at the top of the card selection page and answer a few questions about yourself.
Questions about the Yale Greeting Card program? Contact email@example.com.