All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
International Women's Day - March 4, 2020
February 28, 2020
Join the Yale Affinity Groups and Yale WorkLife to celebrate International Women’s Day (IWD) in various locations across campus on Wednesday, March 4th, from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Stop by a location near you to get a flower for yourself, or someone you know, to celebrate IWD. Suggested cash donations of $1 per flower or bracelet are welcomed, while supplies last, to benefit New Reach. IWD is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women - while also marking a call to action for accelerating gender equality. This year’s theme is #EachforEqual. An equal world is an enabled world. Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions - all day, every day. We can actively choose to challenge stereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions, improve situations and celebrate women’s achievements. Collectively, each one of us can help create a gender equal world. Let’s all be #EachforEqual.
Stop by one of these eight convenient locations:
- 25 Science Park, 154 Munson Street
- Child Study Center, 350 George Street
- Human Resources, 221 Whitney Avenue
- School of Public Health, 47 College Street
- Yale Health, 55 Lock Street
- Yale Poorvu Center for Teaching & Learning, 301 York Street
- Yale School of Medicine, 333 Cedar Street
- Yale School of Nursing, 400 West Campus Drive