All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Upcoming Staff Training
February 13, 2020
- Tuesday, March 10 and Wednesday, March 11: Employee ServSafe - 8:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. at 246 Church Street, Room 401.
- Thursday, March 12: Manager ServeSafe - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. at 246 Church Street, Room 401.
- Wednesday, March 18 (morning session - time TBD): Mexican Flavor Exploration with Chef Jonathan Zaragoza at Ezra Stiles and Morse Colleges (ESM). Will include a flavor exploration, masa workshop, and a deep dive into the cultural cuisine of Mexico with a health and wellness focus.
- Wednesday, March 18 (afternoon session - time TBD): North Coast Seafood at ESM. This session will explore sustainable and local species and culinary techniques and diverse preparations.
- Thursday, March 19 (all day): Health and Wellness Fair at Payne Whitney Gym. Activity, giveaways, meditation and more. Kick-off a year of wellness with a day dedicated to exploring your health, with a special keynote and lunch presented by Chef Jonathan Zaragoza.
- Friday, March 20: Allertrain: Allertrain Lite - Time and Location TBD. For more information, please contact Sarah Nelson 203-436-9935 or firstname.lastname@example.org.