Scheduled F5 network maintenance - Possible action required - March 8
March 5, 2020
- Yale ITS ITS will perform scheduled maintenance impacting the F5 network on Sunday, March 8, from 5:00 - 7:00 a.m.
- As maintenance is performed, some of Yale’s websites and web-based applications may experience brief connectivity issues lasting up to 10 minutes; please refresh the page or try again later.
- Possible actions required:
- Do not run reports (including scheduled), or make changes to websites or applications during this maintenance window.
- After the maintenance completes, service, website, and application owners are asked to please test and report any discovered issues to the ITS Help Desk immediately.
Yale ITS will perform scheduled maintenance impacting the F5 network on Sunday, March 8, from 5:00 - 7:00 a.m.
Visit the IT system status page for updates.
Contact the ITS Help Desk at 203-432-9000 for assistance.
Yale Information Technology Services