Upcoming Journal Entry Deadlines - Fiscal 2020 year-end
July 8, 2020
Please take note of the following upcoming journal entry deadlines. All dates relate to the June period unless otherwise stated.
- July 10 – 3:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for university service providers (USP, formerly referred to as ISPs), source system owners and charges to departments other than your own, including any charging outside of your Planning Unit.
- July 17 – 3:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for Non-Self-Support units and YSM departments.
- July 17 – 3:00 p.m. – All Accounting Adjustments relating to FY20 must be completed before this time, otherwise they will be canceled.
- July 17 – 3:00 p.m. – If the Payroll Accounting Adjustment (PAA) is for payroll results applicable to FY20 and the business process is not complete before 3:00 p.m. on July 17, the PAA will post in FY21.
- July 24 – 3:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for Self-Support Schools including YSM Central, Division of Faculty Salaries, and the Provost Administration.
- August 5 – 5:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for JULY MONTH-END. 12:00 p.m. MFT deadline and 5:00 p.m. Journals and PAAs deadline.
- August 7 – 5:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for Budget Office close. Finalize GA Support to units.
An Account Holder Report event will follow each of the July deadlines noted above. All journals in progress will be canceled as of the times noted above to support the period close activities. This is consistent with regular month-end journal requirements.