All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Announcing Microsoft's FY21 Enterprise Skills Initiative
October 15, 2020
Yale faculty and staff are invited to participate in Microsoft’s Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI) program. ESI is Microsoft’s FY21 offering to help sharpen your technical skills and knowledge of Microsoft platforms and solutions. Within the ESI Learner Experience Portal (LxP) you can discover training opportunities aligned to your role and expertise.
The program consists of these benefits:
- Free online Microsoft self-paced training (Microsoft Learn)
- Free digital events to learn fundamentals (Microsoft Virtual Training Days)
- Free Microsoft-delivered, instructor-led, advanced role-based training
- 100 discounted class seats for role-based training delivered through learning partners (expires 2/11/2021)
- 500 free Microsoft certification exams
- Live online certification preparation sessions and office hours (coming in FY21Q2)
We ask that you consume these benefits responsibly:
- Use these benefits with approval from your supervisor to sharpen skills specific to digital transformation projects and identified professional development
- Make reservations only if you have the ability to attend the full training, participate, and acknowledge prerequisites
- Cancel if you cannot attend as seats are limited
Login to the ESI LxP using your Yale email address. Please view these short videos to help you navigate the portal: