All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Staff movement, anniversaries, and new hires - September 2020
October 1, 2020
Congratulations to IT staff who recently celebrated a milestone, moved to a new role, or joined our organization in September. Welcome or congratulate your colleagues using Ycards, Yale’s digital greeting cards.
- Frank Mathew (Office of the CIO)
- Stephanie Scungio (Portfolio Managment Office)
- John Eberhart (ITS Medicine & Health)
- Stanley Kobylanski (Telecommunications Operations)
- Louisa DeLand - moved to Security Infrastructure, Identity and Access Managment (Business Systems Analyst)
- Gregory Palmer - Telecommunications Engineering (Technology Services Specialist)