All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Register for a November MSS 201 class
November 12, 2020
Haven’t registered for Minimum Security Standards (MSS) 101 yet? Time is ticking, only two classes left! All ITS staff must attend MSS 101 before November 20. If you haven’t already done so, register TODAY. Connection to Yale’s Virtual Private Network may be required for registration via Yale’s Training Management System (TMS).
Register for MSS 201 via TMS and get your choice of dates. MSS 201 reinforces how and why we protect Yale’s Data and IT Systems based on risk.
The course debuted on November 4 and is required for:
- Service Owners
- Service Offering Managers
- Distributed Support Providers (DSPs)
- Project Managers
- Business Analysts
MSS 201 focuses on:
- Why risk classification is important
- How risk classification applies to you
- How to classify sample IT systems
Like MSS 101, it affords the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues.
A few notes on registration:
- Please note seats available and do not register for a course with 0 seats remaining
- Everyone who attends in the first two weeks in November will be entered to win got MSS? swag
- DSPs who are part of Team 1, Team 2, and Team 3 do not need to register - the training will take place at a team meeting
MSS 201 is optional for those in other roles within ITS. Please check with your supervisor to determine if taking the course would be helpful.
This course is part of the MSS Roadshow curriculum that debuted in ITS on September 15.
For more information, please visit the MSS Roadshow website.