Corporate Account with Grubhub
December 9, 2020
Yale Procurement is excited to announce that Grubhub is now an approved supplier through the establishment of a Yale-wide corporate account. This new agreement allows departments to order and have food delivered to virtual meetings across the US. Orders for large and small groups can be consolidated into one invoice simplifying the reimbursement process and eliminating the need for purchase vouchers.
Grubhub is an online and mobile food-ordering and delivery marketplace with a large network of restaurant partners including over 245,000 restaurants in over 4,000 US cities.
Benefits to using Grubhub for virtual meetings and events:
- Provide food virtually for students, faculty, and staff across the US.
- Yale can maintain its CT tax exempt status in various states that honor the exemption.
- Set and enforce hard budgets and custom time periods when meals are available.
- Only invoiced for what is spent on eligible food and beverages.
- Create efficiencies by eliminating the need to collect receipts and process food-related expenses.
Currently, Grubhub is the only food delivery agreement Yale has engaged. While there are other services including UberEats and Doordash, these companies failed to meet specific Yale requirements.
Need to plan your next virtual activity?
Please consult with your Business Office / Lead Administrator prior to purchase to understand how their units are deploying the service and that all polices and procedures apply to the use.