Scheduled F5 maintenance - Possible action required - Saturday, December 19
December 10, 2020
- Yale ITS will perform scheduled maintenance impacting the F5 network on Saturday, December 19, from 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- As maintenance is performed, some of Yale’s websites and web-based applications may experience brief connectivity issues lasting up to 10 minutes; please refresh the page or try again later.
- Possible actions required:
- Do not run reports (including scheduled), or make changes to websites or applications during this maintenance window.
- After the maintenance is completed, service, website, and application owners are asked to please test and report any discovered issues to the ITS Help Desk immediately.
Yale ITS will perform scheduled maintenance impacting the F5 network on Saturday, December 19, from 6:00 - 8:00 a.m.
Possible action required
Anyone responsible for a service, application, or website on the F5 should test their service after 8:00 a.m. on Saturday. To report an issue, please submit a ticket or call the ITS Help Desk at 203-432-9000. Include the following information when reporting the issue: the name of the application, full URL/website address, and/or any error messages - if applicable. Additionally, you may provide a screen capture of the observed behavior.
Visit the IT system status page for updates.