All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Staff movement, anniversaries, and new hires - October and November 2020
December 10, 2020
Congratulations to IT staff who recently celebrated a milestone, moved to a new role, or joined our organization in October or November. Welcome or congratulate your colleagues using Ycards, Yale’s digital greeting cards.
Milestone anniversaries - October
- Poojitha Kuraganti (Reporting & Analytics)
Milestone anniversaries - November
- Kurt Basilicato (Media Technology Services, Classroom Support)
- Anthony A Sudol (Media Technology Services, Classroom Support)
- Brenda Jean Hine (Data Center Engineering & Operations, Wired Infrastructure)
Moves - October
- There were no moves in October.
Moves - November
- Cassandra Charbonneau Cuddy - moved to Support Center, Help Desk Team 1 (Technical Assistant 4)
New hires - October
- Conrad J Balagtas - Business Analyst (Advancement Technology, Business Analysis)
New hires - November
- Bradley Patrick Connolly - IT Associate 1 (Information Security - Policy & Awareness)
- Joanne Luce - Project Manager (ITS Medicine & Health - Program Management)
- Mrizwan Muneer - Operating Systems Programmer (Systems Admin, Linux)
- Devi Persaud - Senior Business Systems Analyst (ITS Medicine & Health - Program Management)