All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Staff movement, anniversaries, and new hires - January 2021
February 4, 2021
Congratulations to IT staff who recently celebrated a milestone, moved to a new role, or joined our organization in January. Welcome or congratulate your colleagues using Ycards, Yale’s digital greeting cards.
- Greg Mackinnon (Security Infrastructure, Security Operations & Engineering)
- Jonathan N Torres (Faculty & Staff Support, Distributed Support Provider, Team FASIT)
- Jason Robert Shuff (Cross Applications Platforms)
- DJ Martin (Public Safety)
- Ernest S. Marinko (Systems Admin, Windows)
- Annabelle Halliday - moved to Web Technologies, Digital Accessibility
- Azm Hussein - moved to Data Management
- Kameryn Larkins - moved to Community Applications
- Will Henry - Manager, IT (Faculty & Staff Support)
- Madison Reid Lazaro - IT Associate 1 (Systems Admin, Linux)
- Ryan Wagner - IT Associate 1 (Advancement Technology, Software Engineering)