Three Workday reports recently revised
February 24, 2021
Three Workday reports were recently revised as follows:
Revised - Find Accounting Adjustment by Cost Center – Yale
Based on user input the following items were changed in the report:
- Removed Period and Time Period from the report prompts.
- Added prompt for Last Update On or After/Before
- Added prompt for Created On or After/Before
Here is guidance on how to run this report for certain business use cases:
- For a specific adjusted transaction, enter the SI-xxxxxx or EXP-xxxxxx document number in the “Adjusted Transaction” prompt.
- Search by status, change reason, or leave all non-required prompts blank to retrieve all accounting adjustments.
- To search for “In Progress Adjustments,” select the “In Progress” status and leave the date prompts blank.
- To search for “Canceled adjustments,” select the “Canceled” status and populate the “Created On or After/Before” date prompts.
- To search for “Approved adjustments,” select the “Approved” status and populate the “Last Updated On or After/Before” date prompts.
Revised – Find Asset by Cost Center – Yale
- Find Asset by Cost Center – Yale Report includes an “Asset Identifier / Asset tag” filter to search for individual asset tag numbers within the Workday Business Asset system.
Revised – Invoice Aging In Progress – Yale
- The “Line Match Exception Reason” field has been added to the Invoice Aging In Progress – Yale report.