Getting a COVID Vaccine
March 12, 2021
This past year has been filled with challenges, stress, and sorrow. Hope is on the horizon as COVID vaccines are being administered across the US. Below are videos and information discussing the vaccine how it works, how it helps, and myths vs. truths.
COVID Public Safety Advisory - videos
- Get the Facts on the Vax - Dr. Albert Ko,Yale School of Public Health
- COVID-19 Vaccine in Connecticut - CT Department of Health
Thinking about getting a vaccine?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on the Yale University vaccine program -
- addresses general vaccine information and specifics about the Yale program
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on New Haven Health Department website -
- provides general vaccine information providing truths vs. myths about the vaccine.
Are you eligible to get a vaccine?
For up-to-date information on Yale’s program, visit the Yale COVID-19 Vaccine Program webpage.