Workday Financials tenant maintenance - Thursday, May 27
May 26, 2021
In support of Workday Financials tenant maintenance, there will be timing changes to Accounting Journal submissions and approvals, as well as to financial transaction approvals on Thursday, May 27.
Accounting Journal Time Changes
The following Accounting Journal timing changes will be in effect on Thursday, May 27.
- Axway / Managed File Transfer (MFT): The journal import to Workday will be held after 3:00 p.m. Journals submitted for import to Workday prior to 3:00 p.m. will be processed as usual. Journals submitted for import to Workday after 3:00 p.m. will be held and processed after 8:00 p.m.
- Accounting Journals In-Progress: Accounting journal submission in Workday will be temporarily held at 3:15 p.m. Journals can still be created and saved for later. Saved journals can be submitted after 8:00 p.m.
- Accounting Journal Approval: Approve accounting journals (that can and should be approved) prior to 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 27. Journal approval can resume after 8:00 p.m.
This is not a change to the month-end schedule. The journals deadlines for Thursday, June 3 are still valid. The changes specific to Thursday, May 27 support tenant maintenance only.
Financial Activity Approvals
Please hold financial transaction approvals, such as those listed below, starting at 5:00 p.m. and ending at 8:00 p.m., on Thursday, May 27. Approvals may resume after 8:00 p.m.
- Accounting Adjustments
- Accounting Journals
- Ad Hoc Bank Transactions / Cash Sales
- Customer Contracts
- Customer Invoices
- Expense Reports
- Payroll Accounting Adjustments
- Supplier Contracts, including Leases
- Supplier Invoices / Supplier Invoice Requests