What's new at 221?
June 24, 2021
Over the past year, Yale Facilities has been diligently prepping building areas and systems across campus for returning staff. At 221 Whitney, various upgrades and improvements have been implemented to ensure everyone feels safe and ready to come back to work.
Here are some projects that have been completed or are almost ready!
- Upgraded heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC) throughout the building to allow for extra airflow
- The setup of “Café HR” including picnic tables outside the back of 221 Whitney Avenue for staff to enjoy a meal or time with coworkers
- Chair and table adjustments in larger conference and training rooms to meet 6-foot distancing and capacity requirements
- Installation of sanitation wipe holders near all shared copiers for easy cleaning
- Filter replacements and full service completed on all water cooler stations