FY21 year-end: Upcoming journal entry deadlines
July 21, 2021
Please take note of the following upcoming journal entry deadlines. All dates relate to the June period unless otherwise stated.
- July 23 – 3:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for Self-Support Schools including YSM Central, Division of Faculty Salaries, and the Provost Administration.
- August 4 – 5:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for JULY MONTH-END:
- 12:00 p.m. MFT deadline
- JOURNALS: 3:00 p.m. SUBMISSION & 5PM APPROVAL deadlines
- ACCOUNTING ADJUSTMENTS and PAAs: 5:00 p.m. deadline.
- August 6 – 5:00 p.m. – Journal entry cutoff for Budget Office close. Finalize GA Support to units.
A Data Mart Reporting Event will follow each of the July deadlines noted above. Please refer to the fiscal 2021 year-end closing calendar for details.
All journals in progress will be canceled as of the times noted above to support the period close activities. Please note that the 3:00 p.m. cut-off for approvals is earlier than the 5:00 p.m. timing during the regular month-end close journal requirements.