Purchasing Intake Portal interactive guide & FAQ now available
November 10, 2021
As previously announced, effective September 28, 2021, the Purchasing Intake Portal is now available on the Procurement web page for requesting sourcing and purchasing support from the Procurement team.
You may reach the Purchasing Intake Portal using one of the following ways:
- Use the Get Started link on the Procurement web page.
- Go to Its Your Yale and select Yale Links; then select Purchasing Intake Portal from the list.
- Bookmark the following link: https://yale-yssprod.secure.force.com/po/apex/Purchasing_Intake_Landing1
For anyone who was unable to attend the information sessions held in September and October, the following resources are now available in addition to the Procurement Intake User Guide and the Purchasing Intake Portal Information Session presentation:
- Procurement Intake Portal Interactive Guide simulating the information sessions held in September and October, including recorded demonstrations of the Portal’s ease of use.
- Purchasing Intake Portal FAQ.
Please contact the Purchasing Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the updates.