ePAY system upgrade June 17, 2022 & project update
June 15, 2022
The ePAY site platform, TouchNet, will be issuing a new software release on June 17, 2022. The software release is primarily administrative and will not impact site functionality. There will be no expected disruption of service. Site customers will see that the navigation menu at the top left of the site will move to the footer, and the menu items will now be shown in text to improve accessibility.
Since the project launch in FY21, to date, ePAY has:
- Created 83 sites
- With over 672 ePAY offerings
- Processed $7.5 million in revenue
As a reminder,
- Departments and business operations (not using EPIC) with current or expected credit card processing needs are asked to contact email@example.com to build their ePAY site.
- Departments needing a credit card processing platform, an upgrade, or a change to an existing solution must contact firstname.lastname@example.org before beginning their search.
Migrating their credit card processing to TouchNet’s standardized, user-friendly system, these departments have experienced:
- Reduced set-up time for a credit card processing site.
- Additional central support for credit card processing needs.
- A consistent, user-friendly customer experience.
- The elimination of the annual PCI SAQ attestation requirement.
- Streamlined reporting and reconciliation of credit card transactions.
- Automated accounting, resulting in fewer journal entries.
- Consistent patient experience when paying for health services reduces calls for assistance.
To ensure consistency in our credit card acceptance system and processes, departments must contact email@example.com before searching for a solution or an upgrade. Departments currently in a search should contact firstname.lastname@example.org before selecting a new system or finalizing any agreements. Our objective is to standardize credit card hardware and software; therefore, deploying the ePAY system for your department will be within this project’s scope. An ePAY team member will contact you to discuss the ePAY solution.