Recipe Corner - February 2023
February 28, 2023
Crockpot Hot Chocolate
Submitted by: Tammy Raccio, Auditing
Cook time: Approx. 2 hours
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips (milk chocolate OR semi-sweet)
- Pour all the ingredients into a crockpot and whisk together until well combined.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until mixture is hot and chocolate chips are melted.
- Whisk well before serving.
- Garnish as desired (with marshmallows, white chocolate, butterscotch, or even mint chocolate chips)