Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
March 19, 2018
My Compliance Report - Yale
Some examples of issues that you may want to bring to the University Hotline include:
- Conflict of Interest
- Financial Policy Violations
- Safety of Environmental Violations
- Medical Billing Non-Compliance
- HIPAA Non-Compliance
- Scientific Misconduct
- Research Non-Compliance
- Other Requlatory Violations
Key characteristics of the Yale University Hotline:
- Toll-free calls or online reporting
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year
- Calls and reports are taken by a third-party vendor, not by a University employee
- Employees may provide their names and contact information, or may choose to remain ANONYMOUS
- To ensure confidentiality, calls to the Hotline are not recorded or traced
- You can file a report online at the following website: www.mycompliancereport.com/yale
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What happens when I call or make an online report to the Yale University Hotline?
A. Your call or report will be taken by an independent, thrid-party vendor, not a University employee.
Q. Do I have to give my name when I call or make an online report to the Hotline?
A. No, you can remain anonymous.
Q. Where can I find more information?
A. Please visit our Hotline web page.
Any employee who brings an issue to the University’s attention through the Holine or otherwise shoudl be aware that University policy prohibits retaliation against employees who in good faith report apparent violations of the Standards of Business Conduct.