All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Our Pre-award services provide everything that principal investigators or staff need to apply for available grants. We help determine eligibility for grants and awards, and develop the proposals needed to compete for them. We also oversee budget development, and help prepare any documentation required by a proposal.
The Pre-award unit is currently providing support to several departments within Central Campus, including:
- Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology (MCDB)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry (MB&B)
- Geology & Geophysics
- Cowles Foundation/Economics
- Political Science
- And multiple Social Science and Humanities Departments
We plan to expand our full service Pre-award support to additional Central Campus units.