All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Human Research Protection Program (HRPP) Compliance and Quality Team
The HRPP Compliance and Quality team is dedicated to assisting Yale Investigators in their efforts to ensure the safety of human subjects and the integrity of the research performed at Yale. This is accomplished by partnering with the Yale Institutional Review Board (IRB) Human Investigation Committees (HICs), the Human Subjects Committee (HSC) and senior leadership to:
- ensure compliance with University policies and procedures and Federal regulations;
- serve as a resource for the Yale research community regarding regulations and policies applicable to human subjects research (HSR) and;
- collaborate with the Yale HIC & HSC and investigative community at Yale to continually improve upon the quality of research.
The HRPP Compliance and Quality team conducts reviews of and responds to:
concerns of potentially serious and/or continuing noncompliance
potentially serious concerns expressed by subjects or non-subjects
- UPIRSOs that result in changes to the protocol or consent made at the request of the Yale PI or Yale IRB
- Study suspensions by the Yale IRB
Members of HRPP Compliance and Quality team are available to Yale researchers, IRB members, students and Yale study participants to answer questions or receive concerns.