All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Forms & Templates: Social Science, Behavioral, or Educational Research
Protocol templates are available in the Library section of IRES IRB.
Current consent templates for social, behavioral, and educational research that meet the new regulatory requirements are posted in the Library section of IRES IRB. The forms below will be revised and reposted in the upcoming weeks.
General Instructions & Frequently Asked Questions
- MS Word Track Changes
- Student Projects
- Application for Including Minors on the Research Team
- Visiting Students in Yale Research Labs
Consent Form Templates
- Verbal/Online Consent Template (UPDATED 2-15-2017)
- Video/Audio Consent (4-29-2014)
- Child Assent Form (NEW 2-15-2017)
- Request to Serve as an Unaffiliated Investigator Form
- Unaffiliated Investigator Instructions (7-01-2013)
- Special Permission to Serve as PI (NEW 2-15-2017)
- School Agreement to Participate in a Research Study
- Confidentiality Pledge Template (03-07-2013)
- International Research Checklist (revised 2-18-2014)
- Request for Protocol-Proposal Congruency (8-3-2015)
- Data and Safety Monitoring Plan Template (3-9-2017)