Social Science, Behavioral, and Educational Research IRB (HSC)
Submissions to the IRB must be made using the IRES IRB system. Information and login are available here. Quick guides are available in the Library section of IRES IRB.
All new submissions should be submitted with the following:
- completed protocol,
- consent form(s) or script(s),
- recruitment materials
- interview, survey or focus group questions,
- assessments, measures, questionnaires
- any other related materials
- Making Track Changes in MS Word
- Student Project
- Application for Including Minors on the Research Team
- Visiting Students in Yale Research Labs
- Enrolling Yale Psychology Pool Participants?
- Enrolling Yale Medical School Students?
- Applying for or receiving fellowship funding?
- Things to consider when conducting International Research
- Things to consider when collecting student records
- Top Twelve Ways to Streamline Review