Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Award Management at Yale
Use these links as a guide to policies and procedures associated with award review, negotiation and acceptance, institutional and sponsor prior approval requirements, award modifications, and final report requirements.
The Office of Sponsored Projects’ Award Management team has responsibilities for:
- reviewing, negotiating, and approving terms and conditions for grants and cooperative agreements
- accepting awards as authorized official (AOR) on behalf of Yale University
- serving as primary contact for sponsors in consultation with the PI and department business office staff as appropriate
- approving and managing non-financial post-award activities (i.e., NCE’s, PSAs, award transfers, prior approval requests)
- providing assistance with the interpretation of sponsor requirements and federal regulations
- reviewing and submitting progress reports that require AOR signature (including non-SNAP NIH RPPRs)
- ensuring University and sponsor policies, procedures, and processes are followed
All Yale University awards are subject to institutional policies and procedures.