Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
2 CFR Part 200, Uniform Guidance
2 CFR Part 200: Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards, commonly referred to as ‘Uniform Guidance,’ applies to all new federal funding, (new award, continuation awards, supplements, etc.) and may also apply to unobligated balances and liquidated obligations if specifically stated in the award document.
The following Office of Management and Budget’s (OMB) Circulars are no longer in effect: A-21, A-110, A-133.
View 2 CFR Part 200, Uniform Guidance: Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards.
- Department of Commerce (DOC)
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Endowment for Humanities (NEH)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Office of Naval Research (ONR)
- U.S. Department of Education (ED)