Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Grant and Cooperative Agreement Review, Acceptance, and Setup
Review and Acceptance
The Office of Sponsored Projects (OSP) is authorized to negotiate and accept awards on behalf of Yale University. OSP will discuss with faculty problematic terms and conditions as well as provide support, guidance, and training to help ensure awards are administered in accordance with sponsor requirements and Yale policies.
The setup of all sponsored grants and cooperative agreements accepted by Yale are processed through the OSP Award Setup Team. The setup process includes:
- Confirmation that regulatory and University compliance requirements are met (e.g., COI, IRB/IACUC approvals);
- Entry of award information into Yale’s pre-award tracking system (IRES’ Proposal tracking module, “PT”); and
- Ensuring that the Office of Sponsored Projects has all of the necessary information in order to create an account (PTAO) in Yale’s financial system.
Yale policies and procedures addressing:
- The administration of sponsored awards are located at the following URL: http://policy.yale.edu/topics/sponsored-projects-administration (Link 1)
- Research are located at the following URL: http://policy.yale.edu/topics/research (Link 2)