Brown Coxe Fellowships
Letters of intent Due: February 24, 2017
Applications Due: Friday, March 3, 2017
The James Hudson Brown - Alexander Brown Coxe Postdoctoral Fellowships in the Medical Sciences support new postdoctoral fellows conducting research at the Yale University School of Medicine. Candidates must have received the MD, PhD, or other doctoral degree by July 1, 2017. Investigators cannot have completed more than two years of postdoctoral research as of July 1, 2017.
Candidates in all disciplines conducting basic, translational, or clinical research are eligible for this fellowship. (Licensed) physician-scientists are especially encouraged to apply.
Please review carefully the eligibility criteria, deadlines, instructions and the FAQ for the 2017 competition.
- Flyer (Please post on departmental bulletin boards)
- Guidelines (For eligibility & terms of the award)
- Fellowship Application Instructions
- Face Page (Please complete on-line & scan to PDF)
- Abstract Page (fillable)
- Mentoring Plan Page (fillable)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Application Packet (All above items)
For further information, contact:
Melanie Smith, MBA
Manager, Funding Resource Center
Office of Sponsored Projects | Yale University
25 Science Park | 150 Munson Street, 3rd floor
(203) 785-4978 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: December 12, 2016 – posted 2017 information