Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Employee Assistance Program
Counseling and Support Services
Counseling and Support Services is a free, confidential program provided by Magellan Health Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The support you need is a call or a click away! Call 1-800-327-9240 or visit Magellan Health.*
Yale employees are eligible to use Web-Based Confidential Care, a self-paced, clinically proven programs you can use at any time, day or night. Get the care you need in a convenient and confidential way. Our interactive online programs deliver evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to help you learn and practice skills that have been shown to help thousands of people feel better.
This program offers Yale employees and their families unlimited phone support and up to six in-person counseling sessions per issue for each family member to effectively handle issues related to:
- Stress management
- Workplace issues
- Child care providers
- Adoption resources
- Elder care providers
- Grief and loss
- Changes in family relationships
- WorkLife services
* When you visit Magellan Health, follow the instructions below:
- Click on “New or unregistered user” in the “Member Sign In” box on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Enter “800-327-9240” as your program or plan toll-free number in the designated box on the next page and click “Continue.”
- Select “Yale Counseling and Support Services” and click “Continue.”
- On the next page, you can either register by completing the required fields, or you can click “Continue Unregistered” to access information on the website.