Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Employee Assistance Program
Counseling and Support Services
Counseling and Support Services is a free, confidential program provided by Magellan Health Services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The support you need is a call or a click away! Call 1-800-327-9240 or visit Magellan Health.*
This program offers Yale employees and their families unlimited phone support and up to six in-person counseling sessions per issue for each family member to effectively handle issues related to:
- Stress management
- Workplace issues
- Child care providers
- Adoption resources
- Elder care providers
- Grief and loss
- Changes in family relationships
- WorkLife services
* When you visit Magellan Health, follow the instructions below:
- Click on “New or unregistered user” in the “Member Sign In” box on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Enter “800-327-9240” as your program or plan toll-free number in the designated box on the next page and click “Continue.”
- Select “Yale Counseling and Support Services” and click “Continue.”
- On the next page, you can either register by completing the required fields, or you can click “Continue Unregistered” to access information on the website.