Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Homework Assistance through Homework Connection℠
What is Homework Connection℠?
Designed to assist grades K–12, Homework Connection℠ provides 24/7* access to online support from professional tutors and teachers for up to five hours per month, per eligible child including: One-on-one, on-demand, tutoring and homework help, offered in partnership with Tutor.com, the world leader in online tutoring. Assistance in all core subjects and for K–12 grade levels (elementary school through high school)—at no cost to the employee or student. Chat, white board, web browsing, file sharing, and other helpful tools to make learning interactive.
This service is available for Yale University Faculty, Managerial and Professional staff, and Postdoctoral Associates.
Tutors you can trust
Tutor.com provides access to more than 2,500 professional tutors, certified teachers, college professors, graduate students and undergraduates from accredited universities in the U.S. and Canada. All tutors must:
- Pass background and reference checks
- Participate in regular training
Exceptional satisfaction rates
- 98% successfully complete homework
- 95% improve their grades
- 97% would recommend the service to others
Safe & easy to use—day and night
- Select a subject and ask questions using chat or by sharing a document
- Connect to an instructor in the online classroom
- Use helpful interactive tools such as two-way whiteboard and equation editor
- Save sessions to print/share/review online
To get started, visit Homework Connections℠.
*Limited availability to tutors on four major holidays (Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Day)